Nov 16, 2012

Cat Thursday - Sabrina & Salem together again!


Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun. 


Remember Sabrina the Teenage Witch played by 

Melissa Joan Hart? Well her cat Salem was one of 

my favourites. Also, follow this link to a hilarious 

video of them on Funny or Die: 










5 comments:

  1. Bwaha. Oh that was excellent. I loved that show! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love that show!! I had a little digital pet Salem (Giga pet or whatever they were called).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder what my cat would say if she could talk?

    On second thought, it's probably best not to know. She is a cat after all. I don't think cat's always have nice thoughts towards their slaves... erhm, humans. I doubt my Wendy Kitty would anyway. She's a naughty vintage gal.

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to enjoy that show too. Always loved the sass and wit of ole Salem...and he was black. <3

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.