Nov 1, 2012

Cat Thursday - Slinky Cat & TV Kitty

Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.  

My daughter found a couple of cool videos for me this week. They gave me a good giggle. Enjoy!







6 comments:

  1. I love these! They would make Mr Eccles very jealous with their cutitudinosity...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw how cute! I love the slinky cat. They do the oddest things sometimes ;)

    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. What in the world was that slinky cat doing? I wonder if they taught it to do that? Too funny. That kitty in the second one is as cute as a button. I love when it curled up on the keyboard. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great!! Especially the kitten video:)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.