Nov 22, 2012

Cat Thursday with Jigglypuff



Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun. 


Hi, Jigglypuff here. 

Well I was looking around the internet today as you do. I saw this lolcat on Kate's Facebook, and it gave me an idea. 



So I totally did it:


But, you know how addictive Facebook is, and I couldn't stop.
So I made my own fan page. 



6 comments:

  1. Jigglypuff, honestly that's the best relationship there can be. ;O)

    I am now a fan, J, and when Alice and Arya see this, they're going to want a fan page too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love this! I'm a fan too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! And how many times has my Melody sat on my keyboard causing havoc! Yours does it with purpose:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just gotta watch those cats and how smart they are.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.