Dec 20, 2012

Cat Thursday - Felix the Cat



Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.

 





Who remembers Felix the Cat? We used to watch this show all the time when we were kids. My sister's nickname was Felix and she had a bag of tricks, in fact if you ask her son I think he would say she still does.
Enjoy!


 

6 comments:

  1. That was good. It's been a long time since I've seen this. Thanks, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This was a blast from the past! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love Felix the Cat! Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE Felix! My sister and I used to watch him and she was over the moon for him, I remember. Thanks for bringing back the memories. =O)

    Hope you had a great Christmas, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I've never seen Felix the Cat! Thanks for sharing :)

    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so remember Felix. It was fun to watch him again.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.