Dec 13, 2012

Cat Thursday - Kit the Cat



Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun. 


According to Charmed Wiki , Kit is a Witch's Familiar, an animal guide who protects neophyte witchesShe was the Familiar of the Halliwell sisters in Charmed from 1998 to 2001, after which she was rewarded by being made human, taking the name Katrina

In real life, the kitty who played Kit passed away. But she was a lovely little kitty and will be remembered for her part in immortalising Kitties in film. 






Phoebe & Paige with Kit

9 comments:

  1. I loved Kit on that show. Cats do make great familiars - they just seem to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always charm, educate & entertain. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful girl...though I don't remember her turning human?! Maybe I missed the end of the series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Melissa, it was in later episodes. When the sisters first meet Katrina they can't work out why she knows so much about them. Then she finally tells them that she was Kit. I don't know if its much of a reward to be made human, she might have been happier as a cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice tribute to that lovely kitty!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She certainly was a good looking kitty. I must look up that series just to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I had stopped watching Charmed by that time because I don't remember her becoming human. She was a beautiful cat. Thanks for sharing, Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sometimes get the feeling that I'm Mr. Eccles's familiar, especially when it's feeding time!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.