Jan 31, 2013

Cat Thursday - I survived another year.



Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.



It's my birthday. Birthdays are important. They mean you have survived another year. When you have life threatening conditions happen more than once, you start to realise that. When you have friends and family members have illness or pass away, it puts things in perspective. Life is good. We are lucky to be alive. We don't have much time left. Let's party!









9 comments:

  1. these cats just made me smile... what a fun way to start my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KATE!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

    (The white cat with pink cake looks exactly like Maggie P.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks McGuffy Ann. That kitty is a real sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to miss your birthday Kate ,but i send you my warmest wishes! You are right , life deserves to be honoured and celebrated!
    Thanks for sharing these lovely pictures, the cake is gorgeous!!!
    Have a beautiful week end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy happy birthday to one of my most favorite bloggers. Loved that cat cake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated congrats, Kate, on another successful trip around the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had a lovely birthday, Kate. You certainly deserve it! I love these images! Can you let my mom know that I want that kitty birthday cake for my next birthday? Thanks! ;O)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.