Feb 28, 2013

Cat Thursday - bullies!




Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.





This week poor Jigglypuff was bullied - on her own property! I think it was the same cat that ate one of my fish. The guinea pigs are a bit scared too. Poor Jigglypuff is getting old and her poor old bones did not enjoy a fight like they used to, she was quite sore this week, but she seems brighter today and she got a few fruit cake crumbs to cheer her up. 











10 comments:

  1. Poor Jigglypuff! If we didn't live so far away from each other, I know Alice and Arya would back her up.

    The girls are kind of living with a bully here at my mom's. Mom's cat, Emma, is 12 years old and pretty set in her ways. Arya keeps trying to play with her, but Emma will have none of it. They've had a few spats here and there. Hopefully, over time it will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no! I feel so bad! Bullies are terrible no matter who they are! I hope Jigglypuff recovers quickly, and is okay. I hope the bully gets put in his place!
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your pictures had me laughing! "This doesn't concern you..." LOVE IT! I can see my cats saying the same thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, these are great! The one cat looks like Tarzan, beating his chest. Hope your kitty heals quickly!

    New follower via GFC and new participator in this meme.

    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cats and their fighting. If they can get away with something, they will. My son's one cat was holding the other down and biting his neck. When my son told him to stop, he looked at him like 'we're just having fun', but the poor other cat was yeowling. They live in their own world - poor jiggly cat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh poor JigglyPuff...hope he is fully recovered soon! Darn bullies...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Kate, so sorry to hear about JP's and the Guinea Girls' ordeal. I love the LOLz though.

    I remember Eccles being mean to poor old Gumbyman when we still had him, and I wonder if there will be turnabout when Eccles gets old while we have a younger cat in future...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor JigglyPuff :( I once owned a cat who was a bully; I nicknamed her The Terrorist. She bullied the other cat something awful. :( I hope JigglyPuff and the guinea pigs will be okay.

    Funny pics though :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw poor sweetie! I hope she feels better soon!

    And I love that is hug one. lol

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.