Feb 14, 2013

Cat Thursday - Valentine's Day


Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.



Since it's Valentine's Day, I thought we could have a little cross species kiss. The thing that is interesting about this shot, is that the brown guinea pig is usually the shy one, and the tortoiseshell is the curious one. 
You can read about Jigglypuff and the Guinea Girls over here at my friend Troy's blog - where they are visiting this week. 


7 comments:

  1. This is adorable! What an amazing photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those three are teh cyoot.

    I'm wondering when our shy girl is going to venture outside her room and explore the house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO darn cute! I love the outdoor pen you have for the Guineas. I bet they love that. =O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, that's so sweet. I swear one of my cats and dogs are in love. They cuddle up together, the rub their faces on each other. It's a beautiful thing. Love truly has no boundaries :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, boy, that cat is quite curious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw so cute! Good for him getting a little love ;)

    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.