Feb 7, 2013

Cat Thursday



Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.





Jigglypuff loves to help me blog. Here she is helping with The Lemon Tree Book Co. post. 
Why is she never around when I have essays to do? 




11 comments:

  1. Did you forget that cats only do what they want? Jigglypuff knows that writing essays really bites. LOL!

    Wonderful photo, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All hail Princess Jigglypuff! Huzzah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! What a cutie :]
    They are always so helpful aren't they?
    Although, mine isn't very good at typing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute:) If only they could help write instead of supervising!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww...mine will dart across my desk but never settle in there! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, they just have to be the center of attention, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picture, your cat is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw sweetness. I love the white nose :)

    And what a good girl helping her mamma out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! My girls usually just walk on the keyboard and don't like me to do anything but play with them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mr. Eccles and Rocky both like to "help" me work at the computer...There's nothing like a kitty's nose in my face to assist in blogging!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.