Mar 14, 2013

Cat Thursday - Sleeping





Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.



Now she is older Jigglypuff spends a lot of time sleeping. She likes to sneak into the guest room and sleep like here and below. She likes to reassert her authority after someone  has used "her" bed. 




 Sometimes she likes to sleep on my desk, like last week. Sometimes she likes to snuggle with us.




Sometimes sleeping is useful to get out of work.
 "Sorry I was sleeping, I didn't even know you were fixing reticulation. "







Sometimes she likes to show how tough she is and sleep on the floor instead of her nice bed.
 "Hmpf sleeping on soft beds is for pussies!" 





11 comments:

  1. She is very adorable! These pictures are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness she is beautiful! I love her coloring! And cats sleeping - could there be anything sweeter? I especially love the one of her on the grass all stretched out!

    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cats get to sleep wherever they want, too. I love the picture with the perfectly good cat bed and your cat sleeping next to it! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's quite the sleeper, isn't she? And quite a cutie.

    Mine used to sleep with me until my allergies got bad enough that I had to ban him from the bedroom. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. So fun to watch animals sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg sleeping on soft beds is for pussies. I about died. too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Sleeping on soft beds is for pussies!"

    Hail the cosmic Jigglypuff, diva of the ebil feline overlords...

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The kitties always look so cute when they are sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's so cute and I just realized that she looks a lot like a calico I used to have. Her name was Neema. She had a bad habit of urinating in the house so when we moved into our new house years ago, I had to put her outside (something I HATE doing) and she defected to the neighbor's house. I guess that was her way of thumbing her nose at us, right?

    Love the lolz too. =O)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.