Mar 28, 2013

Cat Thursday






Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.



Sorry I missed this last week. 


Here is a picture of Jigglypuff being all cute 

and using Dad's hand as a pillow (to make up for it). 


Here's a cute card I found on Etsy that I really liked, as I love Science & Cats. 
















                                                                             Source: etsy.com via Kate Campbell on Pinterest

10 comments:

  1. Cute post. Cats know how to get us on their side, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, girl! I know how it is when you get busy. Jigglypuff more than makes up for it. =O)

    That card is cute. I wonder if Alice is a secret scientist? That cat looks like her. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! That looks like Chloe Jo cooking up trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Jigglypuff looks so comfy. My cat does that too. :)

    I hadn't seen that card before, it's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, that's precious. Is dad sleeping too or just a very patient guy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, Jigglypuff! Hmmm, that looks like Mr Eccles with that lab equipment! I've always wondered what he did when I was out of the house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jigglypuff! Cutest cat name ever. Love science and cats. I'll have to Pin that one too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that name! So cute! Just like the kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A little late this week getting around but aws! I love when they do that. Snuggly kitties are the best :)

    ~anna

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.