Apr 11, 2013

Cat Thursday - Cattitude






Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.

At the moment I am reading this book by Geoff Bartlett with photography by Gudrun Reiss called Cattitude. 




So I thought I would share some pictures about cattitude!









11 comments:

  1. The only picture I see is your Amazon cover link. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see your pics...not sure if it's my end or not, but I'm sure they are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nos cant see any of the pictures today. They all have a little blue question mark in them. I do love cattitude though :)

    Hope you're having a great day Kate!

    ~Anna
    herding cats & burning soup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a wonderful book! So right - "every day is caturday"!

    Have a great evening!
    ~ Joy @ Joysweb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them!! And cats with Cattitude:) Especially Miss Grumpy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has much cattitudinosity (is that even a word?), and I love the Lols! I hope you're doing well this week. Here's something my brother forwarded to me about an action series with cats!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgP2HUKAJgs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I often wonder if Blogger is playing up or if we get different views with different browsers. Sometimes I find if you click on the picture then you can see it in the viewer. Not sure why that happens, but it's happened to me on other people's blogs occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh yay I can see them now. For some reason the work computer wouldn't show em.

    What faces on all of these guys. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All cats have it, that's for sure. I think Grumpy does it best, doesn't she? I love her!

    How new is that book? It looks familiar. I may have it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg, who's going to argue with the cat scrabble player? lol, I loved all of these.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.