Apr 4, 2013

Cat Thursday - Robots






Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.

Jigglypuff is really not impressed with the robot vacuum cleaner. 

It was a bit dark this morning, so I didn't get a very good picture. 

But you get the idea. Not impressed!





Here's few more robot and kitty encounters. 










7 comments:

  1. Mr Eccles would have one thing to say about robot vacuum cleaners: "It's trying to eat me!!" Still, it would be cool if the feline overlords joined forces with machine intelligences when the singularity arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ::snort:: What a face!

    I love seeing kitties with things like this. The one with the kitty riding it is always a hoot.

    Mine I think would either totally ignore it or have a complete spaz out. The herd is pretty mixed when it comes to things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I love the video with the kitty riding it.

    How do those work, by the way? Do you like the job it does? I've always been curious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - love these! My kitties would probably be scared.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny. Cats. What are they thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Michelle,
    I like my robot vacuum cleaner because it keeps the dust bunnies down between vacuums. But I don't think you could rely just on this as your only cleaner. It doesn't like corners or mats, it just likes a nice smooth surface. But I'm happy with the job it does, and it cuts my work in half.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.