Apr 28, 2013

Despicable Me 2

My friend Irene who knows more movie trivia than anyone I've met, put this clip up on her Facebook the other day. Which had me giggling.




I didn't see the first movie when it came out. But I heard everyone talking about these minions. So when we were at a friends house, I asked their two little girls about Despicable Me. They put on the funny short film about Bananas and told me that I should watch it. 

After I finally watched the movie, I made them both a minion based upon this pattern over at WolfDreamer.






I don't think I got around to sharing these on my blog. But the new Despicable Me 2 movie, prompted me to show the photos. Below is the movie trailer. Enjoy!


5 comments:

  1. Way too cute. I've never watched them before, and I love the little guys you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your minions!! Adorable. My daughter can't wait for the second Despicable Me to come out. She watched the first one probably 100 times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way too cute...thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehee, such nerdity! I love it :) I wish I could crotchet. I never did get the hang of it. I can knit but it takes so long to finish a project.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.