Apr 12, 2013
Finishing the Series Reading Challenge.
I never have much luck with Reading Challenges as I'm too busy going off on a tangent. But I will definitely be finishing The Southern Vampire Series this year, so at least I will reach level 1.
I only need to read 1 more book but since I have already read one this year it counts as well. This can follow on from my Sookie Stackhouse reading challenge from 2011 (hosted by Yvonne as well) because the rest of the series wasn't published then.
So I am aiming for Level 1 at the moment: Finish
THE SOOKIE STACKHOUSE aka SOUTHERN VAMPIRE SERIES
Book 12 - Deadlocked
Book 13: Dead Ever After
To join in, even if you're late like me - go visit Socrates' Book Reviews with Yvonne, by clicking the link on the image above.
Here are the rules guidelines.
1) All books that are part of a continuing series qualify (i.e. Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove, Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum, James Patterson's Alex Cross, etc. etc.)
2) It doesn't matter if you have 1 or 10 books in a series to complete it, it qualifies (i.e. if you only need to read one more Sookie Stackhouse book to complete the goal, that's fine) The goal is to complete a series from wherever you are up to until the last published book.
3) The qualification period is January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013. Books must be read during this time frame to count.
4) Take the button above and post about it. Use the Mr. Linky below to sign up and make sure you link it directly to your post about this challenge. (Note: I'm not going to be using the Finishing the Series Blog I created last year. I'm going to keep everything here.)
5) If you don't have a blog, that's fine. Just leave a comment to sign up and tell us what you are reading.
IF YOU WANT TO LINK UP YOUR REVIEWS OR, FOR THOSE WITHOUT A BLOG, LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW.
6) Any format of book counts - audio, ebook, etc.
7) You should choose the series you want to finish before the challenge begins, but it isn't necessary. It's fine to change series during the year - as long as you complete whichever series it is.
8) Choose a level....
Level 1 - Complete 1 series.
Level 2 - Complete 2 series.
Level 3 - Complete 3 or more series.