May 16, 2013

Cat Thursday - Family





Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.

My Mother-in-law (who doesn't even have the Internet connected at her house) cut out this lolcat picture and brought it along for me to add to Cat Thursday. That's true love, taking an interest in other people's activities isn't it? Also, she would be that protective mother cat shown in the picture so I think that's lovely. 




Here's some more pictures about Family:





10 comments:

  1. Aw that's so sweet of her!

    I love the LOL cat tree. Holy cow that's a lot of kitty in one spot. Mine would so not share like that. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO funny and cute!! That was really sweet of your mother-in-law. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL That last one, the poor mom :D

    I like the family tree one, that's a lot of cats!

    It was awfully nice of your mother-in-law to share that picture with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first one is really adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved every one of them. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. My own family of cats has almost as much cattitudinosity as these. But they are awesome... Right, Mr Eccles?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is sweet that she brought that to you. It is a wonderful picture too. All of these are great. I love that last one immensely!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.