May 2, 2013

Cat Thursday - Schrödinger's Cat again






Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.











Prompted by this news article with more sciencey goodness about Schrödinger's Cat.




7 comments:

  1. Kate, I love your style. You are just so cool. Thanks! This is really unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brain hurts! LOL! Great ones this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Lolz, and the choice of video to go with it. I think my favorite meme related to this would be, "Wanted: Erwin Schrodinger: 'I kill you like cat in a box - maybe.'"

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.