May 22, 2013

River Cruise through our city.

A while ago we were given a voucher for a Twilight Cruise on the Swan River which is the main river that runs through our capital city, Perth in Western Australia. It was an Anniversary present. I thought I would share the pictures so I could show you some of the attractions around my beautiful city. Such a great idea for a present, I would give this as a gift myself because we thoroughly enjoyed it. (Thanks C, T & family.)

You can see further information and maps by clicking on the words below each picture.







Some of the famous Black Swans on Swan River


This is an amazing park in the city which is 400 hectares, of which two thirds is natural bushland. 






3 comments:

  1. Lovely images Kate. Perth and Tasmania are on my buket list. Thnak you for the tour. :) Julianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw congrats on your anniversary! What a great gift to have gotten. And such a lovely area. Those skys are just gorgeous!! Glad yall had a wonderful time :)

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I would have loved this. Absolutely beautiful and breath-taking.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.