Jul 25, 2013

Cat Thursday - Cat Beards




Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.


I had planned on doing this a month ago, but you know how life gets in the way of all the fun stuff. As I've missed a few Cat Thursdays, my apologies if someone has already done this topic, but it's just so funny I had to share. 
This is a new meme called Cat Beards










Pictures from Know Your Meme.




Here's some cool links as well:


The 25 Most Epic Cat Beards Of All Time - Buzz Feed

Cat Beards - Mashable

Cat-beard.com - you can follow on Tumblr.

Catbeard.net - which has a section on how to make a cat beard.

Catbearding.com - which also includes some catfros and other funny stuff. 



10 comments:

  1. Nice post. These cat beards are awesome!

    Here’s my Cat Thursday if you’d like to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those always crack me up. People are so nuts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. O Maiii... Teh Beards! Thanks for posting this, Kate... Made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat beards! I've seen a few of these around. Awesome! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bwahaha oh those are too funny! I love it! Thanks for the giggles :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to share this with Bill! Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, I can't believe I haven't seen this before now. Too, too hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too funny. Loved it. That's all I need - a cat beard.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.