Jul 4, 2013

Cat Thursday - Forf ob Jooly




Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.


Sorry I haven't been around for a while to join the lolcat fun. Happy 4th of July to my friends in the US. Even though we have our own special days in Australia (Australia Day) and in my state (WA Day), this day is special in my family because it is also my youngest's birthday. 






9 comments:

  1. Awesome! Happy Australia and WA day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th of July!!
    Love these pics ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Happy Birthday to your youngest. I hope you all have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, Kate! I was wondering where you've been.

    These are so great and that founding fathers one really takes the cake. Love it!

    Thanks for the 4th wishes and happy birthday to your youngest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is awesome! I love the moggie getting all the attention from the founding fathers... Thanks, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your youngest!

    I love these pics and graphics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable! Hope you had a great 4th!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet. Hmm. I think that first picture must have been lost to historians.
    thank you for the 4th of July wishes.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.