Aug 15, 2013

Cat Thursday - Judginess




Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.

 Sometimes we judge people because it's our job to set them on the right track. 
  

Sometimes if we enter a competition
 then we are judged. 


But what about when we judge people because they have different values to us?

  


...or we judge people because they are different to us? 




Or maybe we judge people because we are jealous and don't want to admit it!





I think we all do it!


But maybe we need to stop!









10 comments:

  1. How very true. Some very cute ones in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true!!!

    And thanks for visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how cats can be so useful in making a point, and a good one, too, while also being cute and fluffy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful post, Kate. Yes, the judging needs to stop. I hate it! Can't we all just get along?

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! They made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, one of your funniest. I love that first judgemental cat. That look is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can you not love cats? I have two and I happen to think they're pretty great...and amusing! Great Post. *New Follower* Stop by my blog if you ever get a chance :)

    www.thisgirlreadsalot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the smile you put on my dial.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.