Oct 10, 2013

Cat Thursday - The Vet - OH noes!




Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.

Jigglypuff had a run in this week. At first we thought it was a cat fight, but then when we saw the extent of her injuries we realised it was probably a dog or a fox. Anyway she had to visit the vet for a shot of antibiotics and she wasn't happy.

But within a day or so she was much brighter. I think that's the first thing that has really gotten her down in thirteen years. So that's not bad going really. 








8 comments:

  1. Poor JP! Mr. Eccles, Gorgeous and teh Fluffeh Guy Rocky send their best for a quick(er) recuperation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad Jigglypuff is okay! I hope she has a smooth recovery.

    I have to take my two cats to the vet on Friday. I'm sure they'll hate me for awhile afterward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh poor little buggy! Glad she's gonna be okay. Scary!! And goodness they can be so pathetic when they have to go in a carrier. Mine carry on something awful. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a strong cat. I am glad that the vet was able to give her something that made her better.
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. How scary! Poor Jigglypuff. Glad she's okay. I don't want to have to do an In Memoriam post again any time soon.

    Did you get her a cheeseburger? ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww...poor Jigglypuff. Glad she's okay, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww kitty in a crate :) I missed posting last week. Need to get back into it.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.