Oct 4, 2013

Fashion & Beauty Shows 2013 - Ladies Pamper Day


Ladies Pamper Day

We went to Ladies Pamper Day at Rockingham Shopping Centre while other Aussies were busy watching the Football Grand Final. We were very spoiled with treats by Style Me Sweetly (see pictures below) and styling tips by the lovely Dixie Markham from Style Esteem. 

Dixie gave us lots of tips and tricks for our body types as well as great ideas about accessorising. My head was exploding with ideas and information by the time we were finished. I think in the New Year I will treat myself to a one-on-one session because as you enter different stages in life it's time to get a new style. I'm going to be a grandma but I don't want to look like one just yet. 







Stay tuned for a review of  Gok Wan's book Through Thick and Thin: My Autobiography which I received in a goody bag from this event.


3 comments:

  1. What wonderful tables. Looks like such a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to spend a day. Love the look of the cupcakes - yum.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.