Nov 21, 2013

Cat Thursday - Grandma lolcats




Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.




My grand-daughter arrived safely last Saturday. So I'm celebrating

 with Grandma lolcats. Have a great week everyone. 










9 comments:

  1. Aws congrats on the new arrival! That's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats great-grandma! You found some good pics. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful news! And such cute cat pictures. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again, congrats, Grandma! I know you're so proud and happy. I'm hoping I have a granddaughter in my future down the line since I didn't have any daughters. ;O)

    I love that first one. Adorable! And Grumpy is always a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments everyone. Just Grandma at the moment Bea, not great grandma - that privilege goes to my mum, my hubby's mum and my son-in-law's grandpaernet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your grand-daughter, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the granddaughter, Kate. May she grow up strong and wise...just not to fast for us old-timers to cherish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha these are funny :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.