Dec 20, 2013

Cat Thursday (a little late) - Season's whatever...




Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.




It's the silly season for some people, and no-one likes silly better than Jigglypuff. She's wishing everyone Merry Christmas if that's your thing. If it's not, then we hope you have a little break or enjoy whatever celebrations you and your family enjoy to see the old year out. 

Love and hugs. Kate & Jigglypuff. xx







Other stuff you might need to know:


Completely customizable project using MyMemories Suite
Or download the version to use with any software like Photoshop or Gimp. 
This Digital Kit was made by StoryRock and is available for purchase. 

You don't need to buy the software to take advantage of the digital kits or any of the monthly freebies. 
But, I recommend it as a very easy to use scrapbooking suite.*
When you create your account it will save all of your freebies and purchases for you, so if anything happens you can just download them again. 

MyMemories Software, is also the software I used to create my header. 


♥ USE MY CODE TO GET $10 off : STMMMS60349  


*I am an affiliate. 




7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Kate and Jigglypuff :) xx

    I wish I still had the my memories suite. I lost it when our computer went kaput last year and we had to get a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicki,
    If you sign into your MyMemories account you can download it again. I did that when I upgraded my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to Jigglypuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great portrait, Jigglypuff! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.