Mar 13, 2014

Cat Thursday - Steampunk Kitties




Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.

After my foray into Steampunk Fiction last week, I've been seeing these little guys pop up everywhere. 
If you are into Steampunk, remember to enter to win 1 of 3 eBooks of Chasing the Star Garden by Melanie Karsak (link in my sidebar). 



This gorgeous kitty was on my friend Troythulu's Facebook this week. 


           'Trigger the cat' - Ruslan Svobodin 


My daughter's friend Apocalyptic Cupcake shared this rocket cat on her feed. There's a link below to the article describing the 16th-century manual it was taken from. 


16th-century manual shows 'rocket cat' weaponry


Here's another article from the Times:


Rocket Cats? Rocket Cats




There's a whole pin board of Steampunk Cats at Pinterest.



7 comments:

  1. What a delightfully educated bunch of kitties ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're gorgeous ! I have the top cat as a wallpaper thanks to a friend of mine who's also a cat lover :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this is interesting! I will have to find out more about this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi love the steam punk cats saw one last week where a guy had his cat wearing a steam punk hat to funny. Frankie would bite me if tried to put that kind of hat on him. Thanks for sharing have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, Kate! Love the steampunk images. I'll have to check that pin board out on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.