Apr 17, 2014

Cat Thursday - Time for a Break




Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.

Like a lot of people, I have been dealing with a plateful of interesting challenges. I think I just need a break to have time to breath and to look after my health. I hope everyone has a nice break if you are on school holidays.  If not, I hope you get some hugs to see you through.




 

4 comments:

  1. Have a fantastic holiday, Kate. I've word Mr Eccles and Miss Jigglypuff are conspiring online to do the same! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand. Hope your hiatus is restful. :) I wish I could take one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all certainly need these brakes sometime. It sure helps to rejuvenate us.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.