Aug 22, 2014

cAT tHURSDAY -im redy for my close up

hai hoomans

my stoopid mum is sooo busy wiv the stoopid hooman grand kitten.
i say stoopid becos that kitten sed woof the other day.
woof!
i cant beleve it!
she cant even lern miaow lik a normel hooman kitten shuld.

eny ways i got Uncal Rob to tak my pitchers cos my hooman wont tak eny.
she just taks pitchers of the hooman grand kitten all the tim!!!

look how adorabul i am!
worshiip me.

luv Jigglypuff
xx
















Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.


7 comments:

  1. Yay! Queen Jigglypuff is back! *Eccles does happy dance* Great Pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Great Jigglypuff, I do indeed worship you. ~xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Queen Jigglypuff of the lazy sprawl, I worship thee, I'm a cat minion !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw the sweetness! Looks so dang content lounging out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, Jigglypuff, you are gorgeous. Welcome back! We've missed you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this! Poor Jigglypuff, having to share you.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.